Friday 20 January 2012

Groyne Decay


Decay
Was out down the warren in Folkestone again today, seems to be my second home at the moment ! Had an idea for my speedlite 52 challenge i tried out but i have to be honest and say it never worked out as i hoped. This i do not consider to be a failure but more a lesson i have learnt.

I will now have to come up with something tomorrow after i get car in for M.O.T

However did get this little gem i called it Decay. Its a picture of the decaying groynes which can be found along this stretch of beach called The Warren in Folkestone Kent.

My Web | My Twitter | My Facebook | My Flickr

2 comments:

  1. Lovely movement on the water and silky flow of clouds, nice composition

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate actually made it to #26 on flickr Explorer today so very happy with that

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, would love to hear them thanks for looking