Sunday 15 January 2012

Speedlite 52 week Challenge



I read an article in this months Advanced Photographer about setting yourself a personal challenge to help improve your photography in a area you would like to improve in.

I have recently purchased a couple of Speedlites and really enjoy using them, so thought this would be a good challenge for me.

I have seen other challenges based on one a day but due to shift work i don't think i would commit to this for very long so a 52 week challenge seemed ideal.

I have set up a Flickr Group Speedlite 52 for my shots and in the hope others will join me in my challenge.

The problem will come when i am on holiday as i wont be able to post so not sure how to deal with that may just have to have a exception there!

I hope some of you will embark on this challenge with me and look forward to seeing your work feel free to let others who may be interested know of the group

Thanks...............



My Web | My Twitter | My Facebook | My Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, would love to hear them thanks for looking