Friday 26 April 2013

Image Published in Magazine



My image Published in Fortean Times Magazine

I was contacted several weeks back by the editor of Fortean Times Magazine, they had seen a image of mine and wanted to use it in a article they were doing about Peter Cushing, who is from Whitstable in Kent.

After a few emails I had agreed with the editor their standard fee and after payment uploaded the image in full res for them to download and use.

Today I received a copy of the magazine and was pleased to see my image takes a two page spread. Its just nice to see in print and that someone else had looked at it and thought I like that, enough to purchase it and use it in a article.

Now if I can just sell a few thousand more images every year I could give up my day job !!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, would love to hear them thanks for looking