Saturday 29 December 2012

Stormy Broadstairs




Stormy Broadstairs

Well Christmas was really good to me as it brought me a Full Frame camera, the Canon 5D mkiii. Really haven't had much chance to get out with it yet but so far I have been blown away by the level of detail in the raw files to how sharp the images are. The auto focus system has many settings and I am still trying to find my way around but it really does a great job. The build quality is nothing less than impressive and I hope the weather sealing is of similar standard although I don't wish to put it to a test!

Hope to be able to show more images in the coming weeks and months. I still have my Canon 7d and may well be selling this in the near future . I also have a Canon 10-22 lens and Sigma 8-16mm lens I will be selling to. If you are interested in any of them, then please feel free to contact me for further info and help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, would love to hear them thanks for looking